New Hourly Rate Pricing Structure For 2008
To help beat the Credit-Crunch, we stop the clock after 3 hours.
We believe that you should never pay more than you absolutely need too. To achieve this we have three pricing structures to make sure you pay the most cost-effective price.
With all our price plans you are in complete control, we explain every step of the job in jargon free plain English. You will never be hit with an unexpected bill at the end of any job we do for you and as an added bonus we Stop-the-Clock, you only pay for the first 3 hours.
- You pay the one Fixed Price with no surprises, no matter how long the job takes.
NEW for 2008 – Stop-the-Clock, you only pay for the first 3 hours. If your computer is very ill and the job continues onto another day, we will Stop-the-Clock after just 2 hours.
- Our hourly rate is extremely reasonable.
- To beat the Credit-Crunch this rate can be very cost effective.
- Hour rate is £35 for the first hour then billed @ £17.50 every half-hour to keep costs down.
- Our Technicians can be booked in 1 to 5 hour blocks between 08:00 - 20:00.
- This is our most cost-effective rate.
- We customise the entire job around your needs. Why pay for more than you need too.
- We will give you a free consultation to find out exactly what you need and then we tailor our packages around you.